LibGuide "Tech Specs"
LibGuide is optimally viewed using the Firefox browser from Mozilla
In order to view/use a LibGuide you may need to:
- Check resolution of your screen
- Update to the latest version of your browser
To set screen resolution:
- My Computer
- Control Panel
- Settings tab
- Set Screen Resolution slider to 1024 X 768 pixels
- Make sure Color Quality is set to highest (32 bit)
If using Internet Explorer, version update to 7.0 is recommended!
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click Help
- Click About Internet Explorer
- Version of Explorer will be displayed
To set your computer to automatically update to latest version of Internet Explorer:
- Internet Options
- In General Tab find Browsing History and click Settings
- Under Check for Newer Version of Stored Pages click button for Every Time I Visit the Webpage
The Place to Start...
Welcome: HEALTH 234 Community Health Research Guide!
This guide has been designed to provide assignment resources for:
- Historical health topics
- Current events
- Finding and using images in PowerPoints.
Also included is "citing" info for papers and presentations.
Follow the tabs in order, or choose one for a particular assignment or type info
Using This LibGuide to Access Library Resources
- On the left purple frame of the Chadwick Home Page, click Research by Discipline.
- Scroll down the page to Health and Wellness and click the purple highlighted: In-Depth Guide: Community Health.
When using a LibGuide in any place but Library or Labs, you will need to click the link in the database box and enter your IWC username and password in order to access articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers.